Vax Weapon Neo Mag Arm Band
When I got the word about arm bands with mags being a solution, I immediately ordered a BUNCH of neo mags. Today they came.
- duct tape
- Neo mags, 1” diameter
This was quite easy to make. First step is
1. cut 5 strips of duct tape, 1.5′ in length. Set these aside, being careful to keep them separate from each other.
- Lay out a single strip on a counter top, sticky side up. Then lay another, overlapping one inch, sticky side up. Then continue until you get to the width you want.
- Along the edge and length of the thing, start laying down magnets, flipping the polarity (north vs south) as you go. This allows them to click together on the edges.
- Continue to the length of the tape.
- Start the next row above it, changing polarity as before. Everything will lay out perfectly in this fashion.
- Once they are laid out, nice pretty rows of magnets, cut more strips and cover, overlapping the edges when you get to the end.
- That’s it. You made one.