|They’ll do anything to get more souls trapped in Lucifer’s Race Weapon. This is the NWO for you; trusting them about the Russia/Ukraine thing is simply INSANITY.|
– Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
– 13 Ukrainian soldiers “killed” on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
– Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
– Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
– Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
– Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
– Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
– Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
– Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
– Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
– Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
– Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
– Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren’t allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
– Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby
– Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant fire was actually in a training center outside the perimeter where Ukrainian soldiers took up a defensive position
– Viral photos of “Children hiding in Kiev metro” were actually taken from one of the schools in Donetsk region (Druzhkivka school #1)
Briefing by Russian Defense Ministry
▪ The grouping of troops of the Donetsk People’s Republic liberated Volnovakha city. Olginka, Velika-Anadol, and Zeleny Gai settlements were also taken under their control. The advance was up to 6 kilometers.
▪The units of the People’s Militia of the Donetsk Republic continued to narrow the encirclement in Mariupol. The total advance from the eastern, northern and western directions was up to 800 meters.
▪Units of the Russian Armed Forces, continuing offensive operations, reached Petrovskoye-Evgenovka-Oktyabrskaya line. The advance was 17 kilometers.
▪On the morning of March 11, high-precision long-range weapons attacked Ukraine’s military infrastructure.
The military airfields in Lutsk and Ivano-Frankivsk were disabled.
During the day, fighter aircraft and military air defense shot down 3 Ukrainian Mi-24 helicopters, 8 unmanned aerial vehicles, including 5 Bayraktar TB-2.
Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 107 military assets of the Ukrainian armed forces.
Including: 6 command posts and communication centers, 14 ammunition and fuel depots, 11 areas of military equipment concentration.
▪ In total, during the operation, 3,213 objects of the military infrastructure of Ukraine were disabled.
Destroyed: 98 aircraft, 118 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,041 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 113 multiple launch rocket systems, 389 field artillery guns and mortars, 843 units of special military vehicles.