If 2020 – 2021 was the “covid” chapter of global collapse, 2022 – 2023 is going to be the “famine” chapter. A convergence of black swan events is spelling out the absolute certainty of global food scarcity and mass famine. Some of those events include:
- The unleashing of economic sanctions against Russia, halting Russia’s ability to export fertilizer and food crops such as wheat.
- The Grand Solar Minimum sun cycle is producing lower levels of solar radiation that will reach the surface of the Earth for the next several years, leading to global crop failures (and, historically, the fall of nations and empires).
- Unbounded money printing by the Federal Reserve, leading to rapid devaluation / collapse of the value of the dollar vs. food.
- Skyrocketing food inflation, which the UN’s FAO now puts at 12.6% month over month, means food prices will double every six months at this rate of inflation.
- US government programs that are paying farmers to destroy crops, deliberately contributing to food scarcity.
- Skyrocketing diesel fuel prices, which raise the cost of inputs for farming because farms run on diesel equipment. Transportation of crops is also carried out by diesel trucks.
- Climate change lunatics are trying to remove CO2 from the atmosphere, which will starve food crops and devastate global yields, since CO2 is the key nutrient that plants need to grow (even more than they need nitrogen).
The upshot of all this is abundantly clear:
- Accelerating food inflation. Food prices will, without question, double by the end of 2022 and may actually go much higher. Food prices will almost certainly double again in 2023.
- As food prices skyrocket, food riots will break out worldwide. This has already begun in Sri Lanka, Peru and other nations, and it will only spread globally.
- Later in 2022, food riots will break out in the USA, first appearing in democrat-run “blue” cities and then spreading.
- In 2023, we are certain to see food rationing and price controls both demanded and enforced by governments around the world, including the US government.
- Widespread food insecurity will lead to global uprisings and revolutions. Nations will fall. Sri Lanka is already in default on its dollar bonds and facing the toppling of its political leadership, and we’re not even out of April yet.
- In response to the rising chaos, governments will declare national emergencies and roll out police state controls to try to control the masses. China’s brutal lockdown of 25+ million people in Shanghai is an early preview of things to come on a global scale.
Most importantly, people who do not have alternative sources of food will likely starve. This means you either need to store food or learn how to grow food. Ideally, you’ll have capabilities in both categories. This is what’s going to keep you alive.
I understand there are some people who, when faced with this bad news, resort to saying things like, “I can’t handle any more bad news. I choose to pretend that the food supply will be fine.” To those people, I would beg you to reconsider your stance, because you can’t pretend to be not starving when you are starving. The food scarcity will shock people back to reality if they’ve been living in a delusional dream world. (There’s no such thing as transstarvationism, just like there’s no such thing as transgenderism. You can’t actually change your gender, and you can’t actually live without eating.)
Anyone who chooses to ignore this engineered food collapse will likely starve.
Over 30 individual fertilizer companies cannot ship their fertilizer because rail way companies simply refuse to pick it up. They simply said no. It is not possible to arrange trucking fast enough to pick up the slack before spring planting hits as well. There will be, as a result, a severe fertilizer shortage right during planting season when it is needed the most.
Adding to the problem is the fact that a lot of the new diesel farm equipment has to have DEF fluid to put in their exhaust “to reduce emissions” or the computers that control the tractors won’t let them run. DEF is completely unneccessary and a leftist con job. It is obvious it was put in short supply on purpose for the explicit pre-planned goal of doing defacto equipment shut downs when planned. There can be all the diesel in the world available but without the DEF fluid the engine computers won’t let the equipment run. How can DEF be in short supply at the same time farmers can’t get fertilizer, when the fertilizer is readily available if the government and whoever is conspiring in the rail industry would simply ship it? HERE IS HOW: