- It is the only rural community in Southern California that retains old timey beauty and charm.
- For the longest time, it was a simple, closed knit, small town. That is until the Hollywood and West Hollywood crowd with all its horrific vices took it over about 6 years ago.
- All over is beauty, as it always was. They haven’t killed that out yet, though they are trying to over develop the place. So far, that is being stopped. But one day…
- The locals are generally good people. it’s the satanic transplants that bring their baggage of hate, scorn, and agenda with them that are ruining the place.
- The spiritual life in elemental form and higher, is of a higher frequency than most of SoCal. Very much so.
- It is just a few miles from the oceans, surrounded by embracing mountain ranges with kindly sentinels.
And for all the above
|Creek Road by Libbey Park…In SoCal, this is a rarity for an IN TOWN location.|