The point of making everything ugly
Don Bradley Tamuz 17,
They destroyed the beautiful cities and left us with box construction that is neither inspiring, lovely, or magnificent, but reflects the stunted soul of the damned.
Part of it is ugliness is easier to design and part of what makes them who they are is that they can’t create, let alone create beauty. Taking over architecture and civic engineering was a weird early battleground for them. It was very important to take the soul out of our construction. Literally the fountainhead.
Architecture is a political tool. Nowadays it is used to instill hopelessness & depression on the population, emotions that individuals must feel in a Communist society to prevent them from ever being inspired to become greater than their peers.
However this wasn’t always the case, let’s revise the history of our Nation(s) architecture and discuss the differences.
Architecture is also a by-product of culture, and they know that if they have any chance of deceiving the world into global-satanic-communism they must have an architectural style that removes all resemblance of previous cultures across the world. Asymmetrical, distorted & outright hideous glass skyscrapers and the like will continue to replace the old worldwide until each nation, each culture & each race has nothing to differentiate themselves from the rest of the world.
- They don’t want you having pride in where you live.
- To make the people feel dull and getting used to being oppressed.
- Pretty architecture and grand environments can nourish and uplift the soul.
- Ugly architecture and shitty looking environments demoralize the soul.
- By keeping everything ugly and brown it keeps the sheep sheep by crushing their soul.
- When everything is the same wherever you go, you CRUSH the spirit of individuality.
- The health of the psyche gets heavily influenced by the forms within ones environment. Detail spurs creativity and imagination. Can’t have that in goy cattle.
- When you destroy beauty, you destroy a culture.
- they want society sick, weak and rudderless.
|They destroyed the beautiful cities and left us with box construction that is neither inspiring, lovely, or magnificent, but reflects the stunted soul of the damned.|