This isn’t a definitive methodology, but it usually gets the right answer.
Telltale signs include:
- Person was recently vaccinated.
- Company the person works for recently enforced vaccination or face job loss.
- The person is young with no health conditions.
- The cause of death is not revealed or unknown (or is cardiac arrest, bleeding in the brain, and other low-probability events that don’t fit the person’s history).
- The press describes the death using terms like unexpectedly, sudden death, left this world abruptly, tragic loss, unexplained death, etc.
- Readers are cautioned “please refrain from reporting rumors and speculative reports”
- The fact that the person was recently vaccinated is always omitted from the news story.
- If you do a twitter search with the person’s name and “vaccine” you get lots of hits
- The first thing you see is “she absolutely did not die from the vaccine!!”
- The company/family denies that the vaccine caused it without supplying any evidence to back it up
- The cause of death was consistent with a vaccine death (which can happen within 6 months of the last shot) which is a huge range of neurological, cardiovascular, or immunological symptoms
Is there a single company in America that has figured out that mandating the vaccine is killing people and will openly admit it?