Deep underground military bases.
We all know there’s an extensive network of them which has been significantly expanded since 9/11 and the creation of Homeland Security…
…and we’re all just supposed to put our fingers in our ears and go “la la la” and pretend like they don’t exist.
The tunneling project is a joint venture involving the National Security Agency, CIA, FBI, MiB, Homeland Security & a few other groups that are buried in the Congressional Intelligence Committees with some weird acronyms no one really understands. Much of the info on this comes from private citizens in the county, public officials, as well as Coast to Coast with George Noory & Art Bell. These shows have given incredibly good information on the topic for the last several months, beginning in late 2003…
According to the information available, there are several reasons for the project:
1) Homeland Security needs an system of rapid deployment in the South, free of traffic;
2) certain gov’t agencies want an easy connection route with other gov’t installations in the South;
3) there is a move on in the intelligence community to begin more efficient use of the underground rail system already in place at Lockheed in Marietta;
4) Paulding is a central location for the complete project that will eventually connect installations in Anniston, AL; Macon, GA; Lockheed in Marietta; Lookout Mtn, TN; Greenville-Spartanburg, SC; & Raleigh-Durham, NC;
5) the Yorkville area of Paulding has been designated as the prime location for these hubs to come together because of geological preference;
6) the addition of new Walmart facilities in NW GA give spur hubs & depots easy access to large areas that can be partitioned off for moving of very large equipment & large numbers of people in case of national emergency.
Kinda like the CIA kept pretending Area 51 didn’t exist for decades until it was finally, quietly admitted it in 2013.